Our Kids!

Cassius Daniel:
baby

babies

Friday, May 28, 2010

Baby Cash update

Friday, May 28, 2010
I just had my 38 week appointment and we are still in the head down position. However, his head is quite large so I guess it's a bit of a careful what you wish for situation going on. They measured him today and he is currently 7lbs, 2oz, has a head measuring about 40 weeks, a torso measuring 37 weeks, and legs measuring 36 weeks. So big head, medium torso, short legs = medium-sized baby apparently. I'm choosing to believe that his big head is filled with a very large brain and that his legs will catch up in time.

1 comments:

ELijah said...

Hi baby! I was exploring my mom's tummy to when I'm still inside. Hope we can chat about what we see when you're ready to go out there. hihi. I'm new in blogging world. Mom made me a blog so that I can share my thoughts with you. Hope you follow me. http://zekmendez.blogspot.com/

thank you!