Our Kids!

Cassius Daniel:
baby

babies

Friday, May 14, 2010

36.5 weeks belly shot - The Homestretch

Friday, May 14, 2010



Annnndddd I'm huge. I took the picture a bit late this time because I couldn't face what it would look like. I'm about to embark upon my last week of work before maternity leave and it is not a moment too soon. Hauling myself on the 20 minute walk to and from the PATH train everyday is starting to get to me. Mostly because of the watermelon I'm carrying on my stomach. We're so close now that its hard to believe that the next picture I will probably take is right before I go to the hospital. Cash will be there before you know it.

Cravings: Ice cream, cookies, candy. I'm like Willy Wonka

Weight Gain: +32-33

Belly Size: Watermelon-sized, just in time for summer

0 comments: