Our Kids!

Cassius Daniel:
baby

babies

Monday, January 4, 2010

Baby photos

Monday, January 4, 2010
While home in NC last week for Christmas (I'll post pics from that trip later. I've been a bit lazy this weekend about picture uploading) I found hidden in a drawer a framed picture of myself at about 2 hours old.



Now why this photo was hidden in a drawer I don't know. I am adorable. Ross likes to say that this is further proof that I was evil as a baby. He has claimed this ever since he saw a photo of me at 3 years old, taken at one of those old-timey dress up photo shops at Rehobeth Beach where I must admit I do look a tad eerie. But in this photo, I think I look scrappy and ready to take on the world. I admit that I look cranky but I think you would be a little cranky too after being ripped from the womb where I was apparently extremely comfortable, evidence being that I was two weeks late. Anyway, I'm a lot cuter than "ugly" baby Ross.



Look at Ross, all wide-eyed and pensive, dreaming of unicorns and fairy princesses. He's got nothing on baby Me. I think baby Hope would have seriously taken baby Ross in a fight. Anyway, the point of all this is that since I now had two digitized baby photos, I thought it would be good to see what baby Hoss may look like so I went to the website makemebabies.com and generate the future baby Hoss. Here's what I got:



Other than the teeth looking positively reptilian, not too shabby. I don't know about the duck costume though. Baby Hoss would probably never be caught dead wearing a duck. A bear costume however...

4 comments:

abruscia said...

OMG laughing so hard right now. Loving the baby photos of you and Ross, but the reptilian teeth of the ducky baby are positively HIL-AR-IOUS!

Anonymous said...

OK, I can't resist commenting. Being Ross' mom, I can verify that he was a gander in 'Charlotte's Web' in 4th grade and a rooster at a local YMCA drama camp when he was 6, so I can see his kid as another poultry product!

Hope, I hope Hoss has your hair!

Mama Mollie

Hope said...

Nice one Mollie! He has never told me about these forays into the theater before. Now I have good ammunition for dinner tonight.
Love,
Hope
PS - I'm hoping for my hair too, but Ross's eyes :)

Jami said...

Laughing out loud at the office right now! I never want to hear anything about my baby photos again after seeing this!! At least I was cute with my drool and not scary :-)