Our Kids!

Cassius Daniel:
baby

babies

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

20 week belly shot - It's beginning to really show

Wednesday, January 20, 2010


I feel like the belly shots don't really do the true belly justice. Whenever I put the camera in Ross's hand and pose against the wall, I inevitably feel my self standing taller and "sucking in". However, I think I'm getting to the point that sucking in isn't particularly possible anymore. When I stand normally or sit down there is a very noticeable roundness now and I frequently try to use it to my advantage on the subway. Even though I stand there rubbing my belly and looking forlorn, I have yet to have anyone offer me their seat. Read the signs people! You give up your seats for those with disabilities and pregnant women! Maybe once it warms up and I'm not wearing an extra five pounds of coat I'll start getting a little consideration.

Belly size: Noticeably rounder and visible in most shirts now.

Cravings: Last week I couldn't get enough sliced mango. This week I can't get enough ice cream. My body needs to go back to the mango phase I think.

Weight gain: +9ish?...maybe. I think it's around there but since at my last OB appointment I was weighed with my boots on it's hard to tell. Also, I haven't weighed myself since the ice cream binging started so it could really be +15 now and I would have no idea (and that's fine with me).

1 comments:

abruscia said...

You look so amazing! Enjoy the ice cream, it's the best part of being pregnant. Lord knows I did :)