Our Kids!

Cassius Daniel:
baby

babies

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cash's new wardrobe

Tuesday, January 26, 2010
The weekend after we found out we were having a boy, I happened to be at Macy's returning a pair of pants for Ross. Of course I wandered up to the baby department and since they were having a pretty amazing sale, I decided to indulge and buy some cute outfits for our little boy.

I only bought one newborn/0-3 months outfit - I figure he won't be wearing much in the way of real outfits during those hot summer months in the city:



I bought two outfits that are 3-6 months. I figure these will be good for his first couple of months in daycare and the pants can mix with other tops:



Finally, I bought a couple of 6-12 months outfits that I think are my favorites. The black sweater and grey cord combo is actually by Kenneth Cole and I got the entire outfit for $15 (marked down from $72)! Ross actually asked if they made the outfit in man size. The onesie and hat is another cute bear-centered outfit that I found at Babies R Us. Poor Cash is going to wonder about the bear obsession when he's older and I really won't know what to tell him:



Just so Cash won't think that his mom left herself out of the shopping fun, I recently purchased myself a sweet pair of jeggings - leggings that look like skinny jeans. My friend Jessica was rocking a pair at her 30th birthday party this past weekend and I thought that they would be perfect for pregnancy if bought a few sizes up. I am currently wearing them and would highly recommend them to any pregnant or non-pregnant ladies.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Cash's new wardrobe is really shaping up! Nice work. His mom must have a really cool sense of style.

Also...glad you are enjoying the jeggings. I seriously wear them every day. Going back for the black ones soon.