Our Kids!

Cassius Daniel:
baby

babies

Thursday, January 21, 2010

I will be buying this...

Thursday, January 21, 2010
I know. This is probably the most ridiculous baby buy I will make and it's not even for the baby. But I will be buying this, just try to stop me.



This is the Pretty Pushers Delivery Dress. It's $22, disposable and a very good color for me. This one is called "I Dream of Sushi". They also have "I Dream of Coffee" and "I Dream of Mai Tais". Even though I don't dream of sushi that often, this one is the cutest of the bunch. If they had one called "I Dream of a Nice Malbec" I would probably get that one, cuteness be damned.

I do realize that in the midst of labor the last thing I will probably be worried about is looking good, however if I'm going to be wearing a gown of some sort anyway, it might as well be one that is my own. Plus white washes me out and with the amount of pictures I assume will be taken after what is probably going to be the hardest I have ever physically exerted myself, I'm going need all the help I can get.

1 comments:

The Gilmores said...

LOVE IT! Congrats HOPE!