Our Kids!

Cassius Daniel:
baby

babies

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Weekend in Philly

Tuesday, March 30, 2010
This past weekend I went to Philadelphia for my friend Bridget's Bachelorette extravaganza. I'm not going to make it to her wedding (it's about 2 weeks after my due date) so I wanted to make sure to make it to as many events that I can. I go to Philadelphia quite a bit to visit Jami and Jessica and stay in their amazing apartment/house. Since I am now 7 1/2 months pregnant, I was pretty sure I wouldn't be the life of the party but I knew no matter what I would have a lot of fun with all of my best friends from high school. Jessica let me borrow a shirt that was too big for her that had ruffles down the front so that I wouldn't look entirely too ridiculous out at the bars.

We started the evening at Jami and Jessica's with a lingerie clothesline for the bride-to-be and lots of cheese and cake. We moved on in a limo bus (LB for short) to a delicious Mexican restaurant and left with a Luchador mask that everyone took turns wearing throughout the night at the various bars and dance clubs we went to. I made it for most of the night but decided to depart at the last club where it was crowded and hot and I was beginning to get bumped into a little too much. I was sad to say goodbye since I think it was the last time a) that I'll be in Philly before the baby is born and b) out for a big girls' night for a long time. Congrats to Bridget and Conor!

The blushing bride-to-be:






0 comments: