Our Kids!

Cassius Daniel:
baby

babies

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Save St. Vincent's!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010
http://stvbabies.com/

Please check out this link and sign the online petition. I would like to continue to have a hospital to deliver my baby at in 3 months time and St. Vincent's is currently on the brink of financial collapse.

St. Vincent's has been an institution in New York City for 160 years and was the primary point of care during the September 11th World Trade Center attacks. Without St. Vincent's, the number of hospitals in downtown Manhattan with premiere trauma centers is effectively zero.

I picked St. Vincent's for its long history of supporting birthing centers and minimally invasive OB/Gyn practices and I'm extremely confident that I picked the best hospital at which to deliver my first child.. Hopefully my plans won't have to change...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you Hope! I'm hoping to be able to deliver my baby at St. V's in May - here's hoping! Also, the link doesn't work the way it is, it needs to read www.stvbabies.com