Our Kids!

Cassius Daniel:
baby

babies

Monday, March 15, 2010

28 week belly shot - Hello Third Trimester!

Monday, March 15, 2010


And now I am huge. Here I am, right before Ross's birthday dinner at Hill Country Texas BBQ, and I look like I've already eaten an entire cow. While I'm excited to be at 7 months, I'm also starting to get pretty uncomfortable. Sleeping is not the same, walking is not the same, and Ross actually asked me if I needed to take a break the other day after we came up the stairs from the subway. Cash must be getting big and strong because he is kicking up a storm on most days. I'm getting to the point where I can see my belly actively move around when he gets his groove on and I'm hoping to catch it on video someday soon. Ross also decided that he wanted to get in on the belly shots this month so here is the birthday boy is all his glory:



Ross is actually actively losing weight as part of a bet with our friend Chad so...whatever. He looks good though.

Weight Gain: +20...ugh.

Belly Size: We are moving into basketball territory and it feels about as heavy.

Cravings: I'm back to eating sliced mango along with yogurt covered peanuts, wasabi peas, Smart Start cereal and ice cream. Basically if I could forgo meals in favor of most of these things, I would be very happy.

1 comments:

Grimbil said...

The belly is just in time for March Madness! Also, if I didn't see the gap in RoRo's teeth, I wouldn't think that was him....