Our Kids!

Cassius Daniel:
baby

babies

Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy 10 Year Anniversary!

Friday, February 12, 2010
Ten years ago today, Ross and I became an official couple. He surprised me by cooking pasta primavera in the Taylor House kitchen and setting up an actual table and chairs in his single dorm room for our dinner. Over a fine glass of "red" Carlo Rossi, he asked me to be his girlfriend. It was a sweet gesture and a very fitting way for us to start what we really didn't realize at the time would be the rest of our lives together.

Tonight we are celebrating at Artisanal, a french bistro with amazing cheese and wine (the wine of which I won't be partaking in) and I'm grateful to be there with the same sweet, generous, funny and completely original man who is now my husband and father of my child.

1 comments:

Jenn said...

So sweet! Congratulations on 10 years together!!! :)