Our Kids!

Cassius Daniel:
baby

babies

Monday, March 21, 2011

iPhone Photo Fun

Monday, March 21, 2011
I finally have an iPhone again! Oh happy day! On Labor Day weekend last fall, I had the misfortune to leave my iPhone on the Amtrak train we were taking back from a weekend trip to PA. That phone basically got me through maternity leave and breastfeeding. There was many an early morning hour that I sat on the couch, breastfeeding Cash and since I could just scroll through my iPhone using one hand, was able to easily keep myself amused and also not disturb him with the noise of the tv. On our plane trip to Texas, I was actually able to read most of a novel using the Kindle app while I held Cash and he slept. No way I would have been able to page through a regular magazine or book.

Since the price of buying an iPhone outright is redonks, I pulled together all of my internal strength and fortitude and waited until my upgrade went into effect at the end of February to get a new one. And now since AT&T has some competition from Verizon, I got the 3GS for just 49 bucks! So basically it was such a steal that I couldn't NOT buy it (or at least that's what I told Ross).

One of the many great things about the iPhone is the camera, which is basically on par with my crappy point and shoot. And since I constantly have it on my person (and never bring my camera anywhere) I get so many more pics of Cash. A win win if you ask me. Here's some of the photos I've captured in just the few days I've had my iPhone back.







0 comments: