Our Kids!

Cassius Daniel:
baby

babies

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Adventures in Table Food

Thursday, March 3, 2011
We've recently started cautiously introducing some table foods into Cash's diet. Recently, his day care told me that they gave Cash some teething biscuits and puffs and that he loved them. So after I stopped being annoyed that they introduced these things into his diet without getting my ok, I decided that we could go ahead and try some stuff at home so he wouldn't have a mean mommy who denied him his beloved cookies and puffs. So far, he's had banana puffs, veggie puffs, tiny cut up banana, cooked egg yolk and blueberries cut up into quarters. One may ask why I'm cutting this stuff up so small that Cash can barely pick it up with his munchkin fingers. Well, Cash has given us a number of choking scares in the past with his excited Mum Mum eating so we're a bit paranoid about non-pureed foods. He is getting better though and I plan to ask the doctor at his 9 month check up about introducing cut up soft waffles, toast, cheerios and other soft fruits and veggies.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

So cute!!