Our Kids!

Cassius Daniel:
baby

babies

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pudge Rodriguez

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

That's what Ross has been calling Cash lately - apparently it was some baseball player for the Texas Rangers. But it's becoming more of a good nickname for him because Cash has been porking up. He is now up to 7lbs, 7oz in under 2.5 weeks! He's getting so big and heavy now but he still doesn't quite fit into his 0-3 month clothing though he should fit in it soon.

I've started putting him on the play gym more during the day to see if it interests him. In general, it doesn't yet but he has been staring at Ross and my faces more intently recently. I've started some tummy time as well even though his umbilical cord is still a little messed up. He has an umbilical granuloma which basically means a little fleshy ball stuck around and it has to be dried off with silver nitrate, which doesn't hurt him. We were at the pediatrician yesterday for the treatment and it should be completely off in a day or two. Then we can really start on the tummy time and also on the baths which are becoming more necessary since I'm not very good at diapering and he constantly pees when I take his diaper off. Yesterday it went all over his face and I felt bad. Sponge baths don't quite cut when the poor little guy is constantly peeing on himself.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love that you're posting all the pictures and videos of Cash! I'm totally a Cash stalker. He's already changed so much in a few weeks!

Adriana said...

what a cutie!!! I love the name Cash it was on my list for boy names. Congrats on your little guy.
I found you through Top Baby Blogs. I'm on there too.
~adriana
www.justbyliving.com

Anonymous said...

Hope, your son, Cash, is beautiful. We are so happy for you and Ross. We would love for you to come to Hershey for a few days. You can always stay with us. Enjoy these days when he is this age.

Denise Rix