Our Kids!

Cassius Daniel:
baby

babies

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Due date come and gone...

Wednesday, June 9, 2010
So yesterday we had a little excitement - not just because it was the due date but for most of the day I thought I was going into labor. I woke up around 5:30am with contractions at between 7-10 minutes apart. I decided to monitor it for a few hours and then Ross came home from work around 10:30am and we called the doctor. Dr. Worth said it was a good sign but that we should enjoy the day and call her back around 4pm with an update. Well, we did enjoy the day - we went out for lunch and watched a movie and my contractions never changed and became increasingly erratic - farther apart, less in intensity. So it all appears to have been a really annoying false alarm. Bummer. I thought maybe this morning I would wake up with the same feelings but that it would actually progress but alas, I woke up this morning feeling completely fine. So baby Cash is not as punctual as his mom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hope!
It's Katherine (Kerns) Hofer from WF Dance company. I found your blog while doing a little internet searching. Congratulations to you and your husband on baby Cash! It seems like you guys are all ready for his arrival.

Best of luck, Katherine

Anonymous said...

Waiting for updates!