Our Kids!

Cassius Daniel:
baby

babies

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Baby Hoss will not be naked

Tuesday, November 3, 2009


We couldn't resist buying a couple of things early for Baby Hoss (well, more like I couldn't resist). The t-shirt was part of Ross's anniversary gift -it's a Minor Threat shirt, one of Ross's favorite punk bands. We found the onesie at a Christmas market near Ross's work. We're a bit obsessed with calling Baby Hoss our bear cub so we found it appropriate.

I think I'll probably wait until we find out the gender to buy any more clothes and hopefully I won't continue to stray in the hipster baby wear direction. I don't want Baby Hoss to become some sort of bad cliche being strolled down the streets of the East Village. Also, I should probably get some pants for the kid....

0 comments: