Our Kids!

Cassius Daniel:
baby

babies

Monday, November 16, 2009

11 week belly shot - the pant tightening

Monday, November 16, 2009


Thank God I went and bought a Bella Band a couple of weeks ago because I definitely have started to use it. The pants are definitely tightening by the day however the according to the scale at the OB's office, weight gain has been minimal - so that's a little confusing. Pretty much all of the nausea has now lifted though I'm still battling some hardcore fatigue but I'm counting on that lifting in the next couple of weeks.

Belly size: Definitely a bit rounder - enough to make me reach for the Bella Band with a couple of my favorite skinny pants
Weight gain: +1 - surprisingly minimal considering my weekend of dip and dessert eating.
Cravings: This weekend I had the famous "dip" that my friends and I used to eat constantly in middle and high school. I now want it constantly.

0 comments: