Our Kids!

Cassius Daniel:
baby

babies

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas in a one bedroom apartment

Wednesday, December 15, 2010


May I present Cash's first Christmas tree. Or rosemary bush to be exact. Since we are moving the day after Christmas this year, we decided that a rosemary bush would have to suffice. I did get a "Baby's First Christmas" ornament though.


Cash's present stash is a bit minimal in the ways of size and amount as well. I was looking forward to spoiling him a bit and giving something big from "Santa" but at this point, I'll be lucky if the things I did get are wrapped. I'll just have to make sure to take lots of pictures next year and pretend that 2011 was his first Christmas. It will look much nicer - full size tree surrounded by presents, a mantle with stockings, a fire in the fireplace. Oh and a house for Santa to show up at. That's pretty good too.

0 comments: