Our Kids!

Cassius Daniel:
baby

babies

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fashion Show

Wednesday, September 29, 2010
I remember when we found out we were having a boy how excited I was but a little part of me was sad about the clothes part of having a boy. Girl clothes are so cute and there are so many options - I was a bit disappointed that I wouldn't get to indulge in my love of shopping. I must say though, my disappointment was completely unwarranted. Dressing up Cash is one of the highlights of my day and we received as gifts (and I also bought, I must admit) many cute outfits for the age range he is in now. Below are some highlights of his daily daycare fashions for the week:
His Taggies outfit


"My Way or the Highway"


Soft organic cotton shorts set set against the backdrop of Dad's Chelsea Classy Blues flag

0 comments: